- Provide you with Customized Florida Missions Opportunities that will be detailed to your Ministry desires
- Provide you with a full time leader from Epic on your Florida Missions team projects (except your entertainment days)
- Comfortable Overnight Accommodations for your missions team
- 16 acres of Florida sunshine , volley ball, Basketball and outdoor fields
- 3 meals each day! Breakfast, Lunch and dinner each day. Dinner is NOT an additional charge :)
- Take a look at our pricing
- Special discount pricing here
- Praise and Worship - your leaders may lead worship themselves. Epic Missions does NOT require any team to attend a church service or religious event. The team makes its own choices relative to what they choose to do after their volunteer hours throughout the week.
- EPIC Missions Tee Shirts (2)
- Florida mission trip options require you to provide your own transportation to our base in Vero Beach, FL and transportation while on your missions trip in Florida.
What to Bring...
Pillow, twin sheet set or sleeping bag, sun screen, bug spray, toiletry items, bible, ministry items, sneakers (a must) or one pair of close toed shoes (required at some missions locations), socks (lots), bath towel, cleansers, bathing suit (girls - no bikinis - wear tankinis or one piece), medications (notify leadership), music (guitars, ipod for worship, etc...), nail polish (ministry tool), Lowe’s or Home Depot Gift Cards for projects, personal spending money
What NOT to Bring...
No Short shorts, No Bikini's, No Knives or weapons, No illegal drugs, No alcohol and we recommend that students avoid using cell phones on the trip.
Every team member needs to be willing to be flexible going on a mission trip. You will find while on your short term mission trip you will need to adapt to the situations around you. Either you adapt on your own, or the Lord has ways of teaching you how to be flexible and useable.
In reality, even the best planned days can get totally rescheduled because of illness, lockdowns in a facility, delivery conflicts and all sorts of reasons. We do our very best to have a confirmed schedule for our teams. But in reality - being fluid and flexible is so important for you because even the detours in schedule bring new prospects for making someones day just a bit happier.